T-minus 1 day till Taos.

I'm back!  I know Have been MIA the past few weeks, thanks to finals, but I'm ready to hit the ground running.  After an amazingly busy semester, I am going to take a few weeks and go up to New Mexico with the SMU Taos program.  For the next three weeks I will be enjoying the beautiful landscape and avoiding the bipolar Texas summers we all know and love.


Reasons Why I Will Love Taos
  1. It's in the beautiful State of New Mexico!
  2. Classes are taught inside and outside the classroom.
  3. I will be able to go outside and not experience 100+ degree weather.
  4. Three Words: White Water Rafting.
  5. My class has less than 15 people in it.
  6. The campus is AMAZING!  
More to come soon :D 



I'm so excited to be there and can not wait to take some pictures and gain some experiences that I can share with y'all.  Anyway tomorrows going to be an early morning so I better go.  Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment