First Weekend

So lets just say I am in like love with Taos!!  It is absolutely beautiful.  Don't let the small town facade and quaint vibe fool you.  The prime location of Taos allows anyone to drive an hour or two for mountain biking, hiking, skiing, or just a nice nature walk.  

(Entry Way)

This weekend a group of my friends and I took a road trip to Santa Fe!  The food was to die for, the streets were full of culture and people.  We even saw the Loretto Chapel Miraculous staircase!  The Big mystery surrounding it is he identity of its builder and the physics of its construction.

(Isn't it interesting)   

Since then my cabin has made s'mores, checked out some local hot spots, and gone on enough hiking to last us a lifetime. Anyway I better checkout and get ready for our campus cookout tonight!  I'll check in later with more SMU-in-Taos adventures!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment