Technology Malfunction: PRWeek Student of the Year Competition


A few months ago I embarked on a venture to the magical city of New York City.  I was a finalist for PRWeeks Student of the Year Competition.  I had an amazing time, and had experiences that I would never have in any other situation.  I took some of the steps outlined in our first class (if something will go wrong it will- missed and delayed plane flights and to always wear flats; because you will always be running).
I ended up getting second place.  Thank you H&K and PRWeek, you gave me an experience that not many people my age will ever experience.
This blog was suppose to be posted earlier, but in true technology malfunction it didn't actually make it to the Web site.  So as predicted for any communications practice, something can always go wrong... so be prepared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment